Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number

Mike I will have Esther resend our new contact info to you. Mike I told you a few weeks ago to get something in writing from the sub or prime and I will send you a check. But I will not send you a check based on invoice alone "Plain and Simple" I will not send you a check just to prove we are an upstanding company. I will send you a check because your company earned it. But I need the proper paperwork. If you can get the documents faster than us, Please do so or wait until I handle everything on my end.

You spoke to me Alex Castellano owner of Metro Tech and I told you myself, Let me handle everything and when I receive the proper paperwork I will pay you but I am not giving you a dime with out your invoice being back by some form of paper work from the sub or the prime. We can go back and forth on here day after day but it's not going to change anything.  You won't allow us to do our job. You keep calling the prime, over talking my vice president. Posting things on here. Your situation is getting out of hand.

I'm getting sick and tired of it. You act as if the prime sent us a check and we refuse to pay. After we had to deal with reality and deal with the fact that the sub ran off with the money.. I called you and said Mike get something from the prime in writing and I will send you a check.. You said I will call you back.. You called me back and said the prime said they cannot give us anything in writing but they will verify how much the sub was paid and the amount of hours he was paid for.. What good will that do? The sub could say the money paid to him was for other crews, Mc Communications work wasn't approved. Tell the prime to give me something in writing that states the amount paid to the sub was for your work and I will send you a check. .
This is CABL.com posting #347664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCBE
Posted in reply to: Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number by bugnut65
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number bugnut65 9/25/2012 5:41:14 PM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number bugnut65 9/3/2012 1:51:23 AM