Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number

With all due respect, Our 800 number was not issued to us by Intelligent Office of Las Vegas. Our 800 number was from a separate service provider. Intelligent Office of Las Vegas is just our resident agent. The address was assigned to us by the company that set up our Nevada LLC. It came with the LLC. 9550 S. Eastern Ave # 253 is not our business address and we do not have an office or office manager in that building. My business consultant issue that address to everyone he set an entity up for. Every entity he has set up for me has been issued that address for resident agent purposes only. Your statement is not true, Metro Tech Communications have never been issued a telephone number by Intelligent Office and Metro Tech have no outstanding bills due with Intelligent Office. I have nothing to hide, we have no reason to private message each other nor have we ever done business with you. We don't know who you are. Your statements are false. If you have fact behind your statement show me a doc that state Metro tech had virtual services via Intelligent Office and we did not fulfill obligations.

When I paid the business consultant to setup the LLC it came with use of the address for resident agent purposes only. We did not need any virtual office services, if so we would have purchased a plan for virtual services.

Also, Intelligent Office would not recongnize the name Metro Tech Communications because our LLC is under another name.. Did you forget that Metro Tech is a d/b/a.

Our company name is not Metro Tech Communications on the Secretary of State Website. We are listed under another name, we do business as Metro Tech Communications.  

This is CABL.com posting #347648. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCBo
Posted in reply to: Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number by SpeedLasher
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number SpeedLasher 9/2/2012 9:17:13 PM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number SpeedLasher 9/2/2012 9:07:23 PM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number cablekidd27 9/2/2012 8:32:45 PM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number SpeedLasher 9/2/2012 8:17:25 PM