Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number

We were contacted by a sub who said they were the prime. We have not received paperwork from that sub or the prime the sub were working for. Once again, the sub or the prime have not given our company any paperwork to back Mc Communications invoice.

For example: You can't go to a bank with a million dollar check and tell the cashier to cash the check without checking your available balance..

The sub or the prime have to hand over some sort of paper work to back Mc Communications invoice.

And I don't work in the biz, I own the company. I have technicians that work in the field. I sit behind a desk. And yes I understand what a (LNP) is but I did not want to transfer our old number to another carrier. I wanted a new number and the new number have been given to everyone that has a reason to contact us.

All of our technicians throughout the united states have been given our new number. We pay our bills. We pay our technicians, If we did not pay our technicians, we would have hundreds of posts on here from technicians and subs throughout the country saying they have not been paid.

Mc Communications is not the only company we conduct business with. We install residential and commercial service for Cable Vision, Insight, Comcast, Time Warner and Direct TV in 17 States-34 Cities and we are hiring 350 more new technicians by January 1st 2013.

If we were a no pay company or a company that have changed our number to avoid paying subs. Our contracts would have been terminated a long time ago. Instead the companies above and other subs keep giving us more contracts on a daily basis.

Anyone on here that own and operate a company understand where I am coming from.  
This is CABL.com posting #347641. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCBh
Posted in reply to: Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number SpeedLasher 9/2/2012 6:55:59 PM