Create your free account now! Sign up

Construction CAD Solutions Dead Beat Company

Construction Cad Solutions is a Chicago based company out of Willowbrook IL. Be careful doing any sub work for these guys.
They owe my boss and my company about$5100.00. This was for work completed back in May in Peoria IL for cable company . I contacted the owner numerous times, his name is Pervis Conway and they have came up with every excuse in the book for not paying me. I also spoke to a representative of cable company  and asked for help from him and he said it was a problem that had to be settled between me and their prime contractor Construction CAD Solutions. Cable Company has an ongoing project in the central midwest area of Illinois, i warn you guys what prime contractors you guys are doing work for because the cable compnay will not help you if the screw you out of your money.

The name of our company is RIVMAR Corporation, we are a small comapany based out of Chicago as well, i warn you guys stay away from this company and watch out if your doing work for a prime contractor. I have given these guys enough time to pay me and they continue to ignore me, i will try to expose them to the media as well.
This is CABL.com posting #347500. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCy0
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Construction CAD Solutions Dead Beat Company OLLIESCHWEIZER 2/10/2016 7:53:59 PM
Re: Construction CAD Solutions Dead Beat Company paul rowe 3/15/2013 4:38:37 PM
Re: Construction CAD Solutions Dead Beat Company Will map for food! 3/12/2013 1:58:40 PM
Re: Construction CAD Solutions Dead Beat Company Halotek69 10/6/2012 3:27:22 PM