Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: America screws Olympians

I'll tell you what brother, you keep talking as if Pre Obama is pocketing this cash or his dinner buddies are, like Bush. I will give Bush credit he has the biggest balls of any U.S. Pres in History. I think even bigger than
The REP GOD Regan and his were big.
People say he sold a lie to the American people, BULL SHIT. He said this is the story and you WILL like it!

I mean Bush spent more of are money with little or no return for us.And yet you say Obama is stealing from us Did you not think it was going to take a shit load of money to fix the shit we are in thanks to your Rep bud.

Like I said before I just don't get all of your way of thinking. You blow your engine in a Buckect and it cost money to fix, You take your kid for glasses and it takes money. Well Guess what bail your country out of the worst f@#king bankrupt state it could be in and it will take a WHOLE SHIT OF MONEY and TIME to fix!

Not to say that this F%%King GOV isn't wasting a shit load of our money, DEMS and REPS.
BUT you just want to blame the DEMS when it was your guy who put us in the whole to begain with. You have so much hatred towards this one guy that you fail to see that your party is sticking it in you just as deep as this guy.
This is CABL.com posting #347174. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCtK
Posted in reply to: Re: America screws Olympians by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: America screws Olympians gococks 8/17/2012 6:02:56 AM
Re: America screws Olympians goodsky 8/16/2012 8:24:54 PM