Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: metro tech

If we were to change our name to avoid questions then we would in return look like a crooked company. And if we were a no pay company, we would have others on here making comments also. All the questions are based on 1 company. Both companies had to wait for payment. That company have been working with the prime directly to resolve the issue. We both were screwed by a crooked company and now our company have to clean up another companies dirt. Both companies lost and we are doing everything possible to fix what happened. Now that both companies know that the sub above us is not going to pay, Now it's up to me as the leader of this company to pay the other sub. The other has now been told to send us the work orders and daily pay sheets with approval from the prime and we will cover all payments due oustanding.

Our offices are open to the public, Our company telephone number is on our website, We will not post the primes telephone number on cabl, our partners on cabl and or; associates on cabl.
Having direct acces to the prime every contractors dream. If I were to post my business contacts on here then subs would call get contracts without our company being involved and we would lose money. Do you see anyone else posting their business contacts on here? No... 

This is CABL.com posting #347143. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCtf
Posted in reply to: metro tech by gococks
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: metro tech gococks 8/16/2012 1:47:44 PM