Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Romney/Ryan Ticket

From the guys who want less Gov. Don't we have enough laws on the books.
I always thought the Motto for the South was Live and let live.Why do I care what you do in your house as long as you don't bother me.

If some one is doing what you say, and I know that the shit next door to my house,well now you are bothering me and now its my problem  to fix.
Why do i need to call the police should not a man defend his own.

For you info No drugs on this side. I smoke my med and then what ever the docs give me. But if I was doing crack and ice what is it to you if its in my house.

This is what kills me, is that most Replublicans  talk about there is to much Gove in our lifes and we should shink it just small enough to fit in our bedroom. Who sounds more like a COMIE you people need the Gov to be in your life for what protection please.

You talk about Opium Den and so on what about the Drugs that are leagel,hell they make all the others looks like candy on top of the fact that they are druging up the kidds of the nation, and nobody has a problem. 

Hell the head of LA county phyc wards for kidds was beeing paid by the drug companies to run test on thier drugs using kidds in the system.
Now thats a fact that could not be disputed.

Now the Gov knew about it and did nothing but wash it under the table.
is it because they should be held accountable.

Please less gov is better it's how the founding fathers planned it. They never even planned for a 2 party system. or to have religon in our Gov

Shouldn't we have the right to defend our own after all aint that what all the gun people are bitching about.

Itr's like the people that call them self a Christian and show nothing but hate.
They don't like fags,hippie birth control. Just those 3 things alone make my point.

I loved it when they quote scipture and say how FAGS our going to hell according to the book of Leviticus to make thier claim just.  
But in the book of Deuteronomy it say a Marriage is not VALID in the EYES of GOD unless the woman is a VIRGIN, and if she is not then she should be put to death. Now I love my wife But do I have to kill her I just can't kick her ass and punish her that way. Do I have to kill her.

so I guess that most marriages in the U.S are Void. Oh in case you didn't know both books are in the old test, By the way I am a little low on cash whats the going rate that I can get for my daughter, After all the word says I can sell her.

My point is this country has more than double standards and everybody needs to get back to the basic and lets be real and rebuild this country. Hell we have the blue print. is it going to hurt yes but not as much as it did the first time.
Lets quit the B.S. and do it right and maybe our Grand kidds might be able to enjoy it. It was are responceablity to make sure this never happen and we failed as a country. this happen way before Pres Obahma was elected.

This is CABL.com posting #347114. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCsM
Posted in reply to: Re: Romney/Ryan Ticket by gococks
There are 0 replies to this message