Create your free account now! Sign up

Please need help/info from anybody

Look brothers I just found out some info on one of my grand kids, Iknow I look at things in a differant way than alot of the main stream guy's but the bottom line is I love my Country like them we our all Americans, and Lineman and this brother is asking for info to help my son and granddaughter.

I need to know how to get someone who is here unlawfully from central America Deported in Houston Tx. ASAP. ( I know Good and some of the others can't belive I said this.) The only way I can is to kick his ass (or get mine kicked either way)and when we are both in jail there is a 90% chance once in custody INS might grab. I never have asked anything for the most part of my life from anybody but since my stroke things are getting hard with money, and I can't afford a lawyer to help my son.

I would really hope that people can put the poltics aside and if you have an Ideal please post or PM  me.
I know this request sounds strange and I can't get in to details for this I am sorry. Time is very important.
I really don't feel like sitting in a jail cell if there is another way. Thanks
This is CABL.com posting #347082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCsg
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Please need help/info from anybody Toast 8/17/2012 8:23:14 AM
Re: Please need help/info from anybody Toast 8/17/2012 7:38:26 AM
Re: Please need help/info from anybody gococks 8/16/2012 5:56:53 AM