Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Romney/Ryan Ticket

Hey good, every now and then I love to rattle you. And for the first time you actually state a direct responce loveing it. although I don't have to facts one way or another regarding your statement above.   You know how I feel.
But for some of the dumbfuck's, here it is one more time.

Do I think Obama  lie.                                           yes
Do I think he could have done better                       yes
Do I belive most of the crap dumb fucks say              No
Is this country FUCKED up                                         Yes

Now if anybody thinks that we were not fucked before 08 is on crack.
if he had bigger balls he could have done better. I hear little bitchs call them self Americans and yet they wine like little girls, and want to blame Obama for their lives being not what they had in mind it should be.
Like I said anyone that belives Obama is the cause well it just shows how dumb they are.
This country really started going down in 01 and it fell deeper than ever before and like I said MC Cain could not have fixed it nither. no one man can honstly fix it in four years. I really don't see Romney fixing it for the majority of Americans he might fix it for some  but thats about it. And the funny thing is Good you agree with me on this deep inside. We have talked about how most Rep don't like him but thats all they have to offer. Come on nobody whats to know how that is.

Anyway's good to see you doing good.  GOOD talk to you later.

You know Cock if I was you you should watch who you call dumb ass..No one called you shit so for you to start little name calling to someone you don't know or ever talked to before is pretty stupid.
Its like a little 2nd grader saying your ugly na,na,na,na,na. I am just giving some advise I am tired of big tough guys name calling and running there mouth like little fish. I know i know you can kick my ass and rip off my head if I had a C note everytime i was promised that I be able to get me another HOG. Any way just chill man. Your fight is not with anyone here or maybe it is. You SHOULD PICK UP A BONG.

This is CABL.com posting #347080. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCse
Posted in reply to: Re: Romney/Ryan Ticket by gococks
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Romney/Ryan Ticket gococks 8/16/2012 5:46:26 AM