Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Metro Tech another no pay company?

No i am not a competitor just a friend of one of the two contractors that didn't get paid from you.So much for you're comment that if the prime dos'nt pay we pay out of pocket.I know who the prime is and know they keep 1 miilon plus in a payroll account and always pay on time.I know this really is'nt  my business but as contractors we need to watch each others back.If you did'nt get paid you're ducks were'nt in a row or you were a second sub down from someone who did'nt have there shit together.It's brokers like you that are killing this industry.You fool the prime into thinking you have the capital, man power and equipment to get any job done.When the prime calls , you go straight to the cable bar seeking help.You don't realize when we hit the road to do storm damage it can take all the money we have saved to get the job done while we wait two weeks for our money .When we don't get paid we can't pay our help or feed our families.While you're waiting to get 15 to 20 % of the crews money for talking on the phone and banging on you're keyboard.Pay the man you owe money to.
This is CABL.com posting #346850. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCow
Posted in reply to: Re: Metro Tech another no pay company? by METROTECHCOMM
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Metro Tech another no pay company? METROTECHCOMM 8/12/2012 6:47:57 PM
Re: Metro Tech another no pay company? ycomcam 8/10/2012 9:07:23 PM