Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where are all these women?

I worked a rebuild in KCMO for US Cable and there was this lonely housewife that called the cable company claiming her TV was out, dispatch called me for the outage.
On the 1st call out I knocked on the door and she yelled It's open, I walked in and there was a 5'10" smoking hot fiery redhead at least a 10 standing in her bedroom door butt naked saying my TV won't change channels in here, caught me off guard. It took me 5 or so minutes to ask her to put a robe or something on, I studderd trying to tell her that the work we did had nothing to do with her TV not changing channels and backed out of the door and left.

I called dispatch to clear the call and told the dispatcher what just happened, she said oops I forgot to tell you , Her name is Cathy ########### and she greets everybody like that, and then she goes on to tell me that Her and her Husband are kinky and he would hide in the closet and record it.

So like the dedicated employee I was, The following day I went to her house and told her I forgot something there, just the Dawg in me and we became pretty good friends over the year I was there, it turned out that her husband had performance issues and couldn't service her, the word around American Cable office, the day techs would fight over drawing work orders in her node (if any of you old US Cable guys that was on that Job Jeff W., Mike K., Mark C. you should remember her) some weekends it looked like a bucket truck storage yard. 
This is CABL.com posting #346793. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCnB
Posted in reply to: Where are all these women? by hookman 81
There are 0 replies to this message