Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: near death exp

Brad,

Hang in there buddy. I have a very good friend who was almost killed in a 4-wheeler accident 2-3 years ago. He hit a tree head-on and was airlifted to a hospital via a chopper. He broke his back in 3 places, his collor bone in 2-3 places, every rib on his left side and the majority on his right side. His hip was fractured and leg broken. There was more damege but I can not remember all the other details. He WAS a smoker and this complicated issues with his lungs.

The doctors told him he would NEVER walk again and that he would be in a wheel chair for life. He defied the doctors and through thearpy and a strong will, he is walking, driving a car again and has made a recovery that the doctors said would not happen. He did however have hip surgery but has again recovered  plus quit smoking. He told me he never knew how much he needed his lungs until that accident. It was a miracle he survived. He will never be 100% but to see him now you would never know what happened.

Keep strong and remember that the doctors don't always know the results. They have to "cover their asses" and most always say the worse for their own reasons.

Good luck!

Greg

This is CABL.com posting #346409. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbChp
Posted in reply to: near death exp by bradster123
There are 0 replies to this message