Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Racial attack riots?

But he was white. and a Republican. Now the white man knows what it is to be hunted. See the sins of the Fathers are revisted upon the childern.Sorry i couldn't help myself.

I don't care what color you are my guns are not biggets. thats why i don't understand the Zimmerman deal. Why arn't are the people who complain about     Pres Obama and gun rights are not out in the street right now like the otherside (Million hoodie march) now that was some funny shit) And stand up to most of these assholes in D.C. on bothsides of the table and tell them enough is enough. If you can't protect us we will do it ourselfs.

it's not the Republicans Fault that there party leaders are a buch of Traitors and whores just like it aint the Dems faults that they have the same type of leaders.
Its your fault for allowing the leaders to run amuck. I say kill them all and lets get back to the basics.

No more outsourcing jobs and then have the right to call yourself an American. and be protected by the blood that was given by so many.

No more Gov State or Feds involed in are day to day life. If a person whants to do drugs why do I care? Hell there are over 85000 people locked up for weed, Can we all say Mother Russia,Chinia. What happen to the old Southern saying LIVE AND LET LIVE.

justice is with a gun and let God do the forgiving.

if you are a LOBBIST,Gangmeber, RAPPER, or just a punk,  Death By whom ever whats to do it the deed.
Let each man handle justice as he sees fit.

Woman back in the house teaching the childern RESPECT and what happens if they don't have any.

The list can go on for hours. The problem is to many rules. These rule protect the crooked not the good.

Like these companies that don't pay Why can't we shoot the owners make them take responceablity thats whats wrong everyone wants to pass the buck.
It will make them think more and more.
If you look back there has never been so many rules (laws) in our history.
Can we say Roy Cohen, and Joseph Mc Carthy.

We lost to many of our rights with George Bush and I never saw no one complain
and we still are losing some with the new guy and yet everyone is talking.
Why must we lose any.
it don't matter who wins the next race they are not going to be able to fix this country.

Its like I have always said you can not give freedom to a Country the people have to truly want it and be willing to give thier life for it not just send someone else in thier stead, Then and only then can freedom be Achived. Our people our SHEEP and stupid and will follow thier so called leaders to the pits of hell Will guest what where in hell now. 

This is CABL.com posting #346222. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCeo
Posted in reply to: Re: Racial attack riots? by hookman 81
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Racial attack riots? johnmc3 7/21/2012 10:37:18 AM
Re: Racial attack riots? goodsky 7/21/2012 10:35:52 AM