Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help with pay issue

and you wonder why this industry is in sewer, giving out advice like
better yet just go back to all your jobs and undo what you did

Once an object is attached to a property owners structure, leased aerial pole, leased underground utility easement in any shape or form (coax, ground wire, Strand mount & underground CIC ) it becomes part of the structure therefore it becomes the owners possession and cannot be removed without owners consent.

basically you are telling that person to commit a crime (Trespass, Vandalism, Theft)
and any of the above will surly prevent that person from ever working in that trade ever again.

I had a splicer buddy that spliced a small new build underground project of 10,000 foot or so 37 locations in Conway, Ga. and the Prime didn't pay him, so he did just what your advice was, He just went back and undid what he did.

Well let's see that great thought process he had at that time costed him his House, Wife, 2 kids and 12 years of his freedom,(His parole date is 9/2013) with 5 years of supervised probation and $80K+ restitution and his future of ever working anything other then min wage jobs for the rest of his life.
My buddy left all the equipment (Node, Amps, Line Extenders, Taps) laying on the ground next to the peds, he didn't steal anything, just undid his work.

Charges were
37 counts of Breaking & Entering (Felony)
37 counts of Criminal Mischief (Misdemeanor)
37 counts of Criminal Trespass (Felony)
37 counts of Tampering with E-911 Emergency Services (Felony)
6 counts of conspiracy to commit a felony (Felony)
The conspiracy charges come from telling his wife and employees what he was going to do.

Sounds like some good sound advice to me  
This is CABL.com posting #346164. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCds
Posted in reply to: Re: Help with pay issue by RickTob
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Help with pay issue uknowme2 7/20/2012 9:40:43 AM
Re: Help with pay issue EshoreJoe 7/20/2012 1:32:53 AM