Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Good News, I have Splice work......... Bad News, The Price Sucks.

You should learn how to spell. Get a life.

>
>
>>You ought to be imbarressed to even put this up on the board, have fun working by yourself.
>>
>>>Ok...First of all I have read all of the wonderful prose on the sagging prices. Secondly, IF you are a professional you should recognize that in a capitalist market, the market sets the price. AT&T has flushed the system and the market now has dbl the work force, to handle half the work.
>>>
>>>I didn't do it, my name does not begin with "A" nor does it end in "T". I like the rest of you have taken it in the shorts by the pre-stated situation. So spare me the indignation, and unsolicited comments concerning what the price was or is where you are, etc. Last year I swept 750mhz for .25/cable ft and $75./hr troubleshooting. Today I am stuffing empty amps, and sweeping 870 fwd/rev for .12/strand ft.
>>>
>>>So I am living it.
>>>
>>>Here's the deal. 99% alley/Street side, cold splice. .870 and .625. Set the active set the halo. .10/ft
>>>
>>>Now some say that in May or June the biz is going to break open and this will all be over... Those of you that can sit on your ass, and wait it out, more power to ya. Those that want to eat in the mean time, 602-549-4156 I need two of ya.
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #34584. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi9Y
There are 0 replies to this message