Create your free account now! Sign up

Blocked

OK uknowme2, you blocked my reply directly to you so I'll have to retype it here.
First: I was not crying I was venting and I said so in my post.
Second: I also posted a thank you to everyone (even you) for their kind words.
Third: I would have thought someone that has been a project manager, works/ed for NASA, has a supposed IQ 128 would have ready knolwedge of footage prices and wouldn't need to ask.
Fourth wasn't it you that in several posts made noise about ending my employment? (that one actually gave me a laugh)
Now your acting hurt because I said you couldn't manage a third grade art project. What's wrong did I hit a bit to close to home?
Well Spud you started this shit not only with me but with others on the bar. Just by the way you act you show you have never worked a line crew or in any type of cable shop. Most cable dawgs talk shit at one time or another but sooner of later they get called on it. When they do they either back up what they say or they acknowledge it was BS and move on. They don't delet their post so people can't read the bs they wrote, and they don't block people from replying directly to them like you do. That's weak.
This is the linemans foum, a place where you can say what you feel and in a way that you want to say it. 
So Spud if you don't like what people are saying about you, you have two choices. You can either change your attitude or don't come here and read what people post. The choice is yours, if you decide to play whit the Big Dawgs you better grow a thick hide cause we bite everyone. If not go cry elsewhere and let us be.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #345823. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbB7X
Posted in reply to: Re: Ublowme2's Still a Crybaby...... by Toast
There are 0 replies to this message