Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:looks like his daughter is trying to scam another 35 grand!

He never burnt me, Jockey. I helped him out for a week in Roanoke Rapids and he paid me at the end of the week. Even let me use his truck and didn't charge me for it. I've known Larry for awhile now, and he is a damn good person and his family is great. I seriously doubt Ashley is trying to "scam" anyone. Jesus, give the kid a break! She is just trying to help her dad out during some difficult times. I am sure Larry wasn't too happy when he found she posted that, but you can't blame her for trying. Larry also worked for me and he did a hell of a job. I never had a problem with his or Jimmy's work.

>
>Looks like his daughter is trying to scam another $35000. Go to "Personals" and check "need help - cablemans daughter".
>
>
>>they do half ass work and larry edmiston does not pay his people as the people in roanke rapids nc he screwed summer set ky to and all his workers to. most of the people that go to work for larry r good workers they just do as they r told to do by larry and all larry wants to do is screw the the people he works for and the people that work for him so beware
>
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #34563. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi9D
There are 0 replies to this message