Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Da Hopper

Well thats like saying Dish will be getting rid of HBO.  Even I have been cought watching some old movie on AMC.  That isnt very smart.  Reminds me when they got rid of FOX network for awhile.  At least with Directv I have never had to explain to a customer that their TV provider has chosen to keep their rates as low as possible, so they will not be providing you the shows you want to see.

I think if Dish has a problem with their contract or needs to negociate their contract they need to do so like 6 months before hand.  I know they have a big retention program to keep customers, but when I hear things like this just makes me wonder how long you can go saying sorry we don't have it right now well give you a free month of service and when we get it back it MIGHT be in your programing package.

The other thing is I feel bad for the dealers.  Telling customers yeah you get AMC on such plan, then a month or 2 it disapears and the dealer gets backcharged because the customer cancelled.  Which also means the installer will probably have the same thing happen to them because the dealer looses all the monies.
This is CABL.com posting #344983. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBUp
Posted in reply to: Re: Da Hopper by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Da Hopper Nightlife1970 6/18/2012 8:09:57 PM