Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project

Im a 10 yr. professional installer and Kansas City is my hometown. I just want to say its absolutely sickening (not to metion ignorant) to put into words the tactics these companies use and live by when they owe someone money. You say for this man to call a lawyer but he doesn't have a leg to stand on when he hasn't got paid 6 months removed. I dont know anything about Perry but I know all about the history of cable in my hometown. As far as installs, if Google or their contractor knew what myself and many techs knew about KC, they would leave the shops that operate currently OUT COMPLETELY. Let them die out with TWC over the next few years. To a lifer in KC, this would make Google equivalant to America lifting Saddam's regime. Techs of any kind in this area, keep in mind that our new mayor of Kansas City, MO is the same Sly James that successful sued these companies as a defense attorney before taking office. Just keep voicing your issues and loudly. Every one of the shops in town owes me money including the one recently posted looking for techs in Kansas. 
This is CABL.com posting #344694. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBPK
Posted in reply to: Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project by kblbear
There are 0 replies to this message