Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:This is not a scam

Hi Ashley My name is David Harkins and I'm from Bham, Al. I believe you, and if you are not telling the truth the lord will get my three dollars i'm sending back. god bless you and good luck.

>I read on here this morning that some of you believe my dad's surgery is a scam, but it is not. You are welcome to call his doctor's and find out for yourself. Dr. Stanislaw 828-758-7091 and Dr.Marchese at 828-327-6500.I do my dad's payroll and I take a lot of the calls that come in from the places he works at so I know how much he spend's in payroll and I know who screws up the work to.Some of you get these get rich quick scems and then try to blame it on my dad when he don't pay you for it. If you don't want to help that is fine because my dad has always found a way to provide for us, and those of you that do want to help my dad and I would be very grateful.Just so everybody out there will know i wouldn't have had to ask for help if people didn't post lies about my dad and caused him to lose the last contract he had.
>Thank you Ashley
This is CABL.com posting #34427. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi7r
Posted in reply to: This is not a scam by cable mans daughter
There are 0 replies to this message