Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets take a vote here:

That's no problem Paul, I didn't have a problem with uknowme2 until he got stupid. Once he crossed the line all bets are off, then to back peddled and try to claim he was just joking is an out and out lie. As far as him being able to do anything to mess with my job that is laughable, there are only 3 people that can do anything and he ain't any of them. Then this little prick does this oh lets drop everything and play nice routine and puts me on his ignore list so I can't reply. That's even more pussy like than lying about the shit he started in the first place.
I have no problem with anyone's politics, they are free to say, vote, and think as they please. I may not agree with it but I didn't spend 12 years defending this country for people not to be free. But when you start making threats, idil or otherwise I ain't going to sit there and take it. If he can't defend his point of view without making threats then how can anyone take it as legitimate? But that seems to be the liberal way of doing things, when they can't deal with the facts, or someone disagrees with what they say or do they try to threaten, intimidate, bully, insult or any other number of things to shut them up or distract people from what they said in the first place. This is what uknowme2 has been doing, but I and others here aren't putting up with it he may have fired the first shot but we will fire the last.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #344225. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBIb
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets take a vote here: by Paul the sat man
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Lets take a vote here: goodsky 5/25/2012 9:02:14 PM
Re: Lets take a vote here: Paul the sat man 5/25/2012 8:10:28 PM
Re: Lets take a vote here: Toast 5/25/2012 7:54:21 PM