Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:I was right about Truevance after all

I have obtained copies of work signed by truevance, and have seen the work first hand . Also cleaned up the work of these maps. Also there are Many other companies that I have copies of there work that has been cleaned up due to bad walkout. If there is a company that is in question ask and I will see if I have a copy of their work also.

>
>Hey 1775,
>
>I see my original reply stirred up the Truevance waters. I stick by what I originally said about the payments cut-up. It's still correct. They pay low - hoping to make big bucks off the mappers. Low pay usually means poor quality work and this is what happened in Denver where they did not get paid eighty grand by the prime for lousy work. No doubt the mappers did not get their retainer either. Truevance puts out these mapping ads just to check who is working, who replies, etc. Is anyone mapping right now for Truevance? If so lets hear it! Or perhaps Truevance may like to tell us where they have work going on? If they don't, then we assume they have nothing.
>
>>Dennis, thankyou for your imput however,I don't believe you have the qualifications for making such a statement. I understand that you feel the need for satire in your buddy's proxy ,but lets not make a game out of this..ok..? The project location isn't too much to ask for. The only reason for withholding this information on a public fourm would be if you didn't actually have the contract and you were just seeing if you could get the feilding covered wich is deceitful and misleading to the mappers who have false hopes of feeding thier families!!Let's put a end to this kids,I have the answers that I was looking for, thankyou...
>>
>>>If you have been in the industry for a long time then you also know that you do not give out information on a project on a public forum. The project details are not important unless you plan to work for them. So, as your name is hidden, so are any details of possible work.
>>>
>
This is CABL.com posting #34422. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi7m
Posted in reply to: Re:ATT: Dennis by 1775
There are 0 replies to this message