Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: uknowme2 threatens ones job

Figured you were too stupid to think of anything worth saying. Well you worthless gob of molding monkey cum you are boring the hell out of me, you have nothing of any meaning to say, you make threats on the board that you can't back up, and you cry more than a 2 year old. I think it's time you get off your parents computer, put down the Mt.Dew, get off the couch and out of your mom's basement and get your ass to Taco Bell, Wendy's or whatever fast-food or minimum wage job you’re working at when you aren’t working the street corner blowing guys for pocket change, and stop pretending you know anything about cable. You’re not even good enough to be a wanta-be hack. You’re not even smart enough to even be considered a troll here, You’re just a pillow biting rump ranger that has taken it up the ass so many times nothing but cum and shit comes out of your mouth. You’ve blown more guys than a $2.00 Saigon hooker. The only difference is the hookers do it for the money, you do it because you like it. Well I wasted enough time here, it’s 7:30 and I got a 8:15 tee time.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #343964. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBDY
Posted in reply to: Re: uknowme2 threatens ones job by uknowme2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: uknowme2 threatens ones job uknowme2 5/20/2012 2:10:56 PM