Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DirecT Tv 10 outlet install

Ya know.........I used to get those kind of messages on my answering machine from tech working out of the Denton, MD MASTEC office,...............My deal was with an installation contractor company......so when a little old lady said she had no money for a pole, concrete or digging in fifty feet of cable..............I spiked the dish to a stump outside the living room and drilled the wall. ......................When a pole had to go inside where a mature shrub was growing I pounded the pole deep without concrete...........................When the historic district brick structure could not have a dish outside I rigged a dish inside through an upper window..................I even bolted a mast to the roof of a dead Pinto. ...............In each case the customer was happy........Directv got income from the sale they generated..............I got paid. Technically and code wise these were QC fails. ...But nobody cared. The work fit the money offered and Directv NEVER sent anyone to tur off the service because of the admittedly crappy work...............Then comes the former burger flipper with great technical knowledge and a blue shirt........with comments just like yours. ..............This site will not allow obviously demeaning or crude exchanges such as "fuck you...you were not there".............. So I will just wish you a happy day..........nice company shirt!.......does it match the truck?..........IF you are a CATV tech..........your days will be easier if you learn about homeruns and how a sat system is wired...............Joe
joe
This is CABL.com posting #343736. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBAi
Posted in reply to: Re: DirecT Tv 10 outlet install by McknightCable
There are 0 replies to this message