Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illeagel Aliens

Yes we do lead the world Good,but if it wasnt profitable for those involed would they do it. what about are kids here and if assholes say what about them its not thier problem you are ok with that.
The old saying of if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, but teach the man how to fish he will be ableto feed himself for life.

Nobody says socilalism is good and Iam not talking about socilalism I am talking about compation or do you not know the differance between the 2.
It is no longer the 1700's and all the land is spoken for so whats next. If history taught us anything it has taught us that you can onley oppress the people for so long before they stike back.

Belive me when I say I used to have no problem playing by the rules you play with. which is unfair in todays times. for alot of the people in this country. I like my rules which are as long as the few keeping keep taking and breaking laws wich they made to get ahead, Then why can't I.   whose to say wich laws are more important than others.

Sooner or later the people who have nothing are going to take from those who do. are you gonna cry for the Gov to take action now. You and your friends would call them crooks but arn't the people who steal within the law worst . like Enron among a long list.

If people who will not have some compation don't deserve any aswell from people like me.
See what toast don't understand is while he runs his mouth he really say's nothing, Everytime I have been asked to explain myself from you and anybody else I try my best with details not bullshit feelings of what I feel will happen but facts, that to this day no one has proven wrong.
Whats gonna happen when someone like me decides enough is enough and we start fowlling the american way and we start taking from others for no reason at all except that we can and what is a punk like toast gonna do about it.
Call the Gov which he says he don't like to protect him from someone like me.

and what about the rest of the greedy fucks who show no compasion what are they gonna do.
are they willing to trade thier lifes and thier loved ones and ask for compasion from these people because the people who would be doing it would show none. I know because that used to be my job you will not give up so i will take is this how the country will end up.

I would take some one like Toast and show him what a selfish ass hole is really like. and then when he begged me to stopped I would I would turn my back on him. belive me I don't care no more and this country is headed for troubles and this is what will be left is a world like this.

I wish I would be around to see this day but I will be gone its always the loud mouths asshole like toast that act tough until its time to dance then they change the tune.

You ask why i say these things i say whats gonna happen to all these people who have nothing now do you think they are just gonna vanish off the face of the earth. the streets can only hold so much.
when a man has nothing else to lose then he becomes a dangous man.
before you know it there will be a hole bunch of them.

Why can't we show compatiion now and avoid this problem later.  now I know Toast is gonnacome back and act big and bad and how he would defend his but trust me no one is.
I have seen enough though out my life in other counties to know we are headed for these days all because a few ass holes want to hold on so tight to nothing thier life is like sand the tighter you hold on to it the more you lose. Brother with this said I am going to back out for a while there is no since in talking with fools who will not listen. I am not calling you one I belive you are a good man just a little confused on some points.

You guys have fun now oh one more thing for toast  you can kiss my white mexican ass you fucken inbread assholes. and you are still a traitor

You know Good I asked you to answer the question from last night sdo you feel the children should suffer 
This is CABL.com posting #343380. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBuy
Posted in reply to: Re: illeagel Aliens by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: illeagel Aliens LocoDawg 5/8/2012 7:26:32 PM
Re: illeagel Aliens goodsky 5/8/2012 1:22:40 PM