Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illeagel Aliens

Good like your People mine gose back to both countries.I have nothing bad to say about what your people have done my people fought in every war as did yours and if I chose to go back to the hills of KY I would be able to live there aswell. I don't hate the rich and I hate lazy assholes who belive that I owe them anything. I have worked all my life andf lost it all I do not blame Bush evan though he did cost me more but thats the price of freedom. And Pres Obama ain't helping me either. My life took a turn for the worstbecause of choices I made not because of my child hood or the Gov.
 Although my storke did not help The good lord has still provided.  A man must make it on his own with honor and no regrets to be a man of honor.
What is wrong with helping are fellow man. We spend enough money on building things to destroy life should we not as the leader of the free world with a milatily second to none and the mightest one that has ever existed in history take on the responceabilty to keep peace and what we know to be right instead of what pays more.
 How do people sleep with themselfs knowing that there are kids who go hungry at night and can't get the medical help they need because there pareants are poor. Is it the kids fault they have these problems what did they do  This is happing in are country My country. There are ways to fix these things.
 we have built a nation from scratch in four years and if we would have left it alone as the for fathers had wrote and kept the dream that they had this would still be a great nation.
You have ASSHOLE like Toast and others that are to stupid and greedy and think only of them selfs. I really don't belive you are one of them, you said so yourself your people gave land away that they had earned dose that make your people Comie or a lib. NO it made them people that cared you did not buy the land you said yourself it was given to you and yet the people who passed it on belived one man should help another.
I read something today that alot of people like Toast  would not understand or appreciate I think you will get a better understanding of who I am and what I belive.

Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them

This is CABL.com posting #343363. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBuh
Posted in reply to: Re: illeagel Aliens by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: illeagel Aliens goodsky 5/8/2012 9:16:08 AM
Re: illeagel Aliens Toast 5/8/2012 6:31:47 AM