Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illeagel Aliens

All right you 2 one says its the right wing that help the other said left can you 2 get together and then speak.
Now look who changed the subject Good. And what lies are you talking about,

you are telling me that you really truly belive that shit you said about the maids get to go to school and get a house than you are stupider than i first thought.
I nmean hell if the job is that good I need to work there.  I can tell you right now that most of the La Quinta Holiday inn Sheratons westin and most of the hotels in Vegas as well as Hiltons Marriotts, have illeagels as the maids. Now that I know first hand. Do you have any proof to prove me wrong. No I didn't think your lieing ass misdirection of the truth would. Like I said I know this first hand not something I heard from people like you. 
What I don't get is that your stupid ass don't get mad that the ceo,coo of these companies are taking taxs from theses people and not paying it to the Gov. How can this be? How many billions in unpaid taxes do you think these people got away with.How is that being an American.
Now I am going to take a chance and say you are of light skin could it be easier to blame the darker skin people instead of your own.
people,by the way since these people do pay taxes would this not make them a TAX PAYER. So lets not go back to the same shit Good, about switching the subject and just answer the one at hand,
 wich is are your fellow light skin super rich stealing from the country that you say you love so much, should they not go to prison for at least 30 years and fined 1 million per case. I am sorry you arn't one of the super RICH they look at you probally as ghetto compare to them and you still like talking shit for them. I don't get it. Please just answer the question you can call me a leftist or a Obama lover which you know isn't true but you can say it all I want is you to answer it YES or NO so everyone knows where you stand.

your earlier post said its not the employer fault.

You know good one thing I did want to say is on our last post last week you had mention that its not the Pres that spends the money but congress well aint Congress filled right now hold on lets hear it right wing  just asking.
And how many times must I say to you that I am not right or Left I feel right is right regaudless something you do not

This is CABL.com posting #343293. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBs9
Posted in reply to: Re: illeagel Aliens by Lightmaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: illeagel Aliens cableguy0895 5/6/2012 8:30:56 PM
Re: illeagel Aliens goodsky 5/6/2012 8:14:04 PM