Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illeagel Aliens

you really want to go there Good. With all the cring I hear about Illeagel  people and you think that the people who take money from others and not pay what they are surpossed to, should get a medal.  I actually like that ideal hell your way gives me the right to break the law oh I am sorry according to you there would be no law. oh one more thing if this the way you feel then people should stop bitching about illeagels.  and how they are free loading and taking from the country Because its a lie they are paying its just not getting where it surrposed to. And thats Ok. I don't get it.  What are the FEDS going to do it seems for the last 10 years they ain't done nothing yet.  So why not charge a million per violation I bet there won't be anybody working those jobs nomore.
Then what are you guys going to do. then we see how quick those so called JOB providers raise the hourly wages.

Glad to see you hear Paul. By the way do you pay taxes paul and how would you feel if the person you ere paying did not move the money along. Also for alot of people who don't know a green card is easier to obtain from a lighter skin country. than a Darker skin
And if you don't belive me look at the numbers.

And GOOD you wrong Obama is going to win and when he dose what are you guys going to say and do. you ain't going to leave and take the other people  Please tell
This is CABL.com posting #343284. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBs0
Posted in reply to: Re: illeagel Aliens by cableguy0895
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: illeagel Aliens goodsky 5/6/2012 7:13:52 PM