Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington KY is GONE!!!

I said THIS region, not the state. So you guys are subbing from a prime then. I guess second hand money is better than no money. As far as me being your daddy....you take the fun out of everything.....geez! I said J to the A to the Y is your daddy, or should I say your pimp? You are right though, I am old enough to be your daddy. I'll be 49 this year, and your what 30? Funny thing is I can still roll right along with you. I still hook, still pull out the diving board when necessary, and do it honestly, without all the scandal. I can't believe after witnessing sooooo many guys get lied to and burned,(as Doug has stated) you'd actually buy into anything that man would promise you. Then again, he needs you right now, because he sure can't do the work. As far as the installers losing their contract in Lexington, that probably stems from the situation he created with his paying practices to those guys to begin with. I am sure it didn't all just fall apart in the short time you two have been gone. This has been brewing for some time now. This is all getting too silly. Good luck to you, for the sake of your family and his. Time will tell whether you made the right decision. Take care, be safe, God bless, and gooooooo lasher! 
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #343196. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBrA
Posted in reply to: Re: Bowlin in Lexington KY is GONE!!! by kingfisher
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bowlin in Lexington KY is GONE!!! kingfisher 5/6/2012 6:31:40 PM