Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

Your just Burnt toast how many times must you read and I post I have given a couple of reasons already.I might add I have still not recived any from you dummies  why is that is it because you guys can't come up with specific and I am right you guys just talk to shit to hear yourself talk. All I hear is the same shit flow from each others mouth. he's this or he's that cvant you fucken morans tell us excatly what he has done. I hear oh he sold us out to whom, he is a dirt bag he is stealing or babies and he has big fangs, yada yada yada Can't you guys give some details like this something to read thats says he did this like this.
the Patriot Act read it this isn't something of an ideal that some is talking about, This is a law that has been passed and in action.
and if any one of you fucken idots are behind this. Than I am ashamed of ever beeing in a converstion with you fucken COMI BASTARD. You guys hear something from and idot like Rush dumball and belive it to be true with out asking for proof.
I have asked for Example after example and yet not one of yiou num nutts can give one. atleast Goodsky try's What the fuck is the rest of your problems SHEEP.

you all forget one thing WHO PUT US IN THIS DEPRESSION thats right not a RE but a DE. Now I ask for just of you dumb fucks who try to bash me give me facts no feelings on why you don't like this man. Here let me show you one more time what I mean and then see if you can follow.

Pres Obama I am pissed at him because he swore to change Health care for everyone. he lied upon entering office he Caved in to the right wing asshole and and sighn into law what you right wring freaks call Obama care,and itmade more of a mess.

What he should have done was tell you right wing fools Fuck you all i don't care what you fucks think my party is in charge, like the guy before him said when his party was running congress  he should have made health care free for everyone across the board.
I know my reason for being pissed at the guy is not the same as your reason mainly because you guys are to stupid and you follow orders like sheep.

Now this was an example not tring to fight over Obama care since we both don't like it.

Now can just one of you stupid fucks who want to try and bash me do this. just one issue with fact on the subject. Facts not hear say or gut feelings or this is what your pastor is saying or dickhead Rush dumbball. (Who by the way hates Gay people so much and is sick to his stomach over Gays that he paid Sir Elton John 1 millon to play at his wedding. See facts this is a fact you can even call Dick head Drug addict up and he will tell you he did. why because theier is a money trail. Now do you understand fact
for some fucken war that you dumb ass feel we needed.
Or are you like the dummies
This is CABL.com posting #342934. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBnm
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Office cableguy0895 4/29/2012 4:47:05 PM
Re: The Office Toast 4/29/2012 3:28:49 PM