Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky

See, that's what I mean, Dustin, you've let being an aerial supervisor go to your head. I never worked "for" you, as Tim is my supervisor, just because I had to coordinate with you because I splice behind the crews didn't make you my boss. If 3/4 of the crews are related to you, why did they not go with you, if what you are doing is worth doing? Like I said, and I will say it again, the move you and Jay pulled in Moscow was very scandalous, you know it and I know it. You can try to justify it any way you'd like, but when your unhappy somewhere, you remove yourself, which you two did, but you don't try to put the screws to the company, especially when 3/4 of the line crews are your family and rely on their jobs to feed their families. I am sure there are many things behind the scenes that I do not know about with Bowlin, but that's why I trust in God, and not in man. You take care and God bless you, Dustin. Just remember to treat your guys like you want to be treated and you'll get a lot more out of them.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #342914. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBm2
Posted in reply to: Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky by kingfisher
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky kingfisher 4/30/2012 9:14:13 PM