Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

Whats your soultion the fucken rich who I don't get either you guys really belive that you are going to be a billonair soon Some kind of the old AMERICAN dreams that don't exist anymore. Tell me whats wrong with 10% flat tax back in the 40,50 Taxs where at it highest ever
when Regan was in office taxs were hire than now. If everybody pays thier 10 percent it actually lower than you do now so what the FUCK is the problem. The proble is your friends over at the Billoniair club pay less than you and you people are the ones sceaming for thier money
it makes no sence.  this country is to fucked up to think that its not gonna hurt to bring it back . Either raise the tax on the super rich (you know the ones that bush gave tax pass's on whats wrong.

You really want me to belive that you pay less than 10% You are fucking lieing out your ass.

you guy don't look down the road thats how we got in this mess to start. If you cut welfare and not rebuild it or you stop the food stamps and don't replace it , What do you think those people are gonna do. Just say oh guess we arn't going to eat today Then you really live in Disneyland I will tell you in my hood i grew up in they will be coming to your hood, then what you really think you people will win.
Don't forget the Armed Service men and woman  will be split because most of them are on food stamps and welfare no thanks to Bush.

So what is your fix Get rid of the Gov I the first to say lets go are you. But then what do you have the brains to write a new Constitution
This is CABL.com posting #342889. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBmD
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by cableguy0895
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Office goodsky 4/28/2012 7:54:15 PM