Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

Sorry Goodsky I wrote a big long post yesterday and right before i was able to post it computer shut down.
Unlike some of these dumbfucks you seem like we can have a civel converstion with out Disrespecting the office.
Now back to the topic at hand.

First of all the high court was staffed at that time with judges that were seated by Ex Pres Daddy Bush.
By the way the chick that headed the count was one of Pres jr Bush people and like i said could you really or should I say would you want a win like I said before. He could have requested it. He was the only Pres in history that on Jan 21 he had to ride inside his limo in fact it had to be speed up. Why would this be happing if his people loved him. and the people voted for him. I don''t know what exactly the ruling said that each judge turn in or what they based thier decision on, for the simple reason I thought he would have been a man and do the righjt thing. Say what you want but when most of the people in the country you want to lead did not vote for you can we say Comie or Dictator.

As far as Blamming the Surpreme Court and not Bush, Like I said Bush should have just asked for a RE VOTE in his Brother state.

2nd why is the only time that politction look up the constitution is when it helps thier needs.
what part of this paper do you think they hid the clause that said the Gov can come in to your house with out a warrant and part of it do you think they hid the part that say's they have the right to overhear and spy on Americans.
and were dose it give them the right to throw out an American citizen right to a trial and right to due prosece.

3rd What part of the Constitution dose it give the Pres the right to just make up shit and put fear in to the people just to drag us in to a war that him and his friends profited from.

Hey goodsky I am going to post this now and start another reply don't want this to get screwed up like the last.
This is CABL.com posting #342885. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBmz
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Office goodsky 4/28/2012 7:39:32 PM