Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

Maybe you have been riding your Hog to long and your brain just Vibrated out of you head. Do they teach you how to read in your shack in the woods were you grew up in.
one question I have for you. If your god (forbid Wife and sister died) would that be one body or 2. you really are a inbred son of bitch who can't read or just to stupid to understand what you read. or are you like a slave and only know what your master tells you to belive.
Why you wave my flag kills me. For some stupid back ass wood inbred who has no respect for his country why do you wave my flag it is pretty obvious you have no clue of what it is to be an AMERICAN. if you don't like it get out of my country you illeagel Alien from Europe or where ever your grand parents came from.  You idiots like you make me laugh your people steal the land and then bitch about it when other people try to get in. or are you afraid in the next 10 years the brown folks you know the ones on are southern borders will be the Majority and you white americans are scared they may treat you like you treat them. or a payback a bitch. o by the way there is not a DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU inbred fuck.
This is CABL.com posting #342883. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBmx
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by HDFATBOY
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Office cableguy0895 4/28/2012 7:07:34 PM