Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

I don't run Fat boy, some people have a life off the Bar. Good first Ex Pres Bush Had no honor winng some people call it stoled the first election. I question his Honor for the following reasons.

1. Just as a man who wants victory without dispute, why wasn't there just a REVOTE, hell it would have been quicker. Did he think that the people who voted for him the first time wouldn't come back and revote for him again. You would think there might even be more this time just cause.

2. The state in question. his brother was the Gov.

3. The person who ran the recount was invold in the (at that time the Bush campain).

4. He knew that it was the first time in our History there was such an uproar over this election.
Half the people in the country believed there to be funny play involed. Hell there were congressman who felt the same. I know As well as the other half said it was fair and square and that he was the Pres elect.
To Know the country was torn apart and that the other guy won the Majority VOTE as a man with honor why wouldn't he DEMAND a RE-VOTE. 

I mean stop and think about it Goodsky,If he would have done this he would have gain more votes just on respect fator, Hell I would have had some for him. Then and only then can a man claim victory when you put to rest any doubt of your victory, It's not a 100k race or pool game skill would not have anything to do with a RE-VOTE nor would luck.

Can you honestly dispute this one. You seem to be a man of honor could you accept a Victory while things like I have mention were hanging over it, and you could have cleared it up and you didn't.

There are more to come about this ex Pres in dispute.
Also give me a couple of days to look up some of the things you posted regaurding Pres Obama.
I might have missed somethings but I don't think so but before I speak about them I want some facts to back me up. 

Later. 

This is CABL.com posting #342797. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBk9
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Office Toast 4/28/2012 6:26:09 AM
Re: The Office goodsky 4/27/2012 11:55:17 AM