Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

Once again Good listen to what I said. First if you think the damage that Bush left is over then you have problems. like I said Pres Obama aint with out blame. but iam tired of hearing people try to protect the worst Pres in this country history Hell he makes Nixon look great. it kills me.
no one is just defending or misdirect qustion thats about him at least I am not. But look who is calling the kettle black.

I tell you what, Just name the stuff that affects you persnaly not your party nor your puppet master but you. I can;t believe you make over 250.000 a year so there for he gave you a tax break.
But like I said what did he do that affects you just you. As far as the debt tell us what you are gona do. I will tell you NOTHING there is Nothing to do. all it is is a number.

You know and I know this to be true. Who is coming to collect it Chinia japan Saudi, please it will never happen. You think all the peole of all color are what, just throw thier hands up and say you can have are country. So basicaly this subject is a dead one its just something for both parties to B.S about.

The only way to sovle the problem is you will have to Tax the super rich.
Now I say Flat tax across the board. 0-250.000 10% 251.000- 1millon 15% 1-10 millon 20% anything over that is 30%. No tax breaks or shelter or credit.

Also if you are an American Company doing bussiness over seas you have to pay lets call it a troop tax why should they get a break for helping other counties. we need to raise the tarif on all imports 200% unless they agree to buy our stuff at a fair exchange or else pay a higher Tairif.

By the way your numbers are off with the debt, Don't forget jr spent everything that was saved ( which was more than ever before) and then added to the debt.

And acording to you the Debt grew 6 millon with Pres Obama and that includes that Fu@#%@ War your buddy put us in. and he was stuck with it. You think because he was not in office that we stop paying our troops and chenny and bush's friends. Do we really have to address this one.

Let me say this now before some stupid say I don't surpport our troops It's because I do love them and respect them I was againest that war. By the way are you one of those people who says we surpport our troops but lets cut thier pay. How can people who are willing to die for this country be on food stamps you Right wing friends have some balls. You can cut the defence Budget and still give the troops a HELL of raise. In all fair ness it is BOTH PARTIES

But on the real side Goodsky. please inlighten me on how he has hurt you just you.
I tell you my plans and ideal if you don't like it knowing you ,you won't tell me what you would do.
If A-holes in D.C. (BOTH PARTIES)would just stop blamming and start putting ideals on the table shit would get done. Once again Goodsky it BOTH PARTY

people say you can't tax the people who provide the jobs my Question is where are the jobs.

The debt is never going away like it once did it is here to stay. Do you really think congress whats to fix it. if they did they would have.

Hell Bush had a rep congress what is the excuse it was the Dems fault yea. yes Goodsky it works both ways my point exactly.
And by the way who's bright ideal was it to go to these 2 wars. not mine if he wanted to we could have just blown the shit out Afganastan and been done with it. cost $10.000000.

please don't be one of these people that saythe U.N. would have been pist at us. we didn't listen to them when they told us not to invade so please.

Bottom line there is enough blame to go around from both parties.
This is CABL.com posting #342722. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBjW
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Office Lightmaster 4/25/2012 9:47:20 PM
Re: The Office goodsky 4/25/2012 9:33:24 PM