Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

First of all I agree with the list and there is more. but how long ago was that. as for pres Regan well this is funny because he new the way to get a hold on shit is to raise taxs.  Taxs were higher than any other Pres and the rich were paying thier share. and yet everyone is now bitching about
Pres Obama.
As far as the debt a lot was there before he took office so it came with the job. and NO i didn't vote for him I don;t vote for people who are gonna screw me. But I didn't vote for MaCain nither. and I belive he is a real AMERICAN hero, Who by the way had more RESPECT for PRES Obama than most of you.
So what dose that sayabout those foney so called AMERICAN when the guy they are voting for is telling them cut the bullshit and they don't.

All I am saying is you guy's want to blame this Pres and what, your congress is blameless. And Jr had no hand at screwing up the country. What you think Romney is going to do better, tell me how, I have listen to this guy and yet he hasn't told me what he is going to do to help me.

Fix so called Obama care let me hear from anybody a better ideal, I know there is one but what is it.
I still say free medical for everyone, people say do I want the Gov to say yes or no on my life its better than a person who makes money by saying no all the time.

Growing up in this country don't the Gov run it anyways. How many men are in prison for stupid shit and yet guys like some people in Pres Jr Crew inside the White House. found guilty by Jurors of his kind and sentance to prison by a Judge I belive in Good standing and then gets pardon.

I understand this is how shit works I ain't blind but if all this BS is how it works then how can people be upset after all its how it works.

A lot of people just want to blame someone for thier troubles and how things were better when they were growing up and how it's this guys fault. First Greed is now the number one thing that drives our Country. 

2nd. there are more woman in the work place than back in the 60's and before which takes away from men. 

3rd. The middle class has been wiped out. companies make more money by out sourceing out to cheaper countries. While making more profit yes, but how many good men lose thier jobs so the company can post higher profit. What happens to these people. its one thing to have a little out sourceing but when it gets over 35% how do you think this country is gona go. I belive the number is actualy higher just being nice. 

You don't feel that we as a country should bare some of the weight, 
The problem is we forgot as AMERICANS when you take something away you have to replace it or it well dwindle away and all you have left is empty space like we have now. 

This is CABL.com posting #342717. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBjR
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Office goodsky 4/25/2012 6:48:02 PM