Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

Never said that was the reason. What was the last pres that wasn't one thing or another Goodsky.
like I said , not one of them is doing whats best for the country. can you tell us the one you thought was anygood with out problems. who was the last Pres that actually did something for all AMERICANs
not just the rich or just for the poor but for people like most of us on this site.

I remeber an old saying that reminds me of alot of people who are right wing REP (not all) and even some lefties

A tyrant will always find a prefix for his Terranie 

First one on mind is yes Ex Pres Jr. and his daddy.

Like I said either go back to only the strong will last, which is fine with me. I mean whats wrong with that. money would not be such a major factor anymore. I have all the guns and ammo my seven kids would need. And everybody has to admit as a country we still practice this way around then world.
Its like the bleeding hearts that say we can't torture and that its wrong. Yet our CIA just takes them to one of our friends that do. So like my grandmother used to say don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining.

Now if thats to harsh then as a country we need to show more compasion for people cut the B.S. and waste and do the right thing.

Lets see what some waste is.
1. How about 13BILLON wasting a year to pay on a war againest POT and Tax it for an extra 6BILLON
well thats lets see 19 BILLON what can we with that. that would pay for almost everybody medical for that year.These arn't my numbers look up DEA spending.

2 Look all the money both parties spend on Elections Don't know those numbers but every 2 years over a 100millon we can all agree that we can use that money for something better. 

Anybody else.   
This is CABL.com posting #342708. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBjI
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Office goodsky 4/25/2012 3:58:24 PM