Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

I really don't have the time right this second, have to run but as far as Divide ths country the Rep did that before he took office. I remeber being at this one church in a little town in Tx were during the sermon. Someone yelled out (Hang that NIGGER) and all the other side some yelled out (I have the rope and tree) keep in mind he had not even won the Election yet.

This was the attude across the country. So divide this country no my brother the Rep .party and a bunch of Narrow minded people did this way before. and the funny part is the guy running againest him Mr MaCain who by the way I have nothing but love and resepect was the only Rep that showed Resepect for him and stood up for him.

The stuff that gose though a lot of Rep minds kills me  not as much as the to hear (how American some people SAY, they are) and yet they wanted to kill this man. Yet no one say that  EX Pres Bush AKA Jr should be arrested and shot for treason.  So the question you have to ask your self is
What dose it or did it mean to be an AMERICAN. How much Money is enough. 

Now keep in mind I belive in that when we vote we vote for the less of two evils Dem or Rep they both are going to screw us the average person and 99% of people here on this site. Unless you make more than 250.000 a year, and I ain;t seen no one on this site yet.

All I know is the last Pres that left this country in Great shape meaning money in the bank was my Buddy BILL.

Damn it running late now. Look brothers it don't matter anyway the worlds GOING TO END ON 12-21 anyways, So light one up and take a toke and let all these fucken Thieves fuck themself
The only thing I regret is I won't be able to be 40ft up on my hooks taking a toke to see this day.

See what happens when people stop smoking and go to scripts.

Got to run later.
This is CABL.com posting #342682. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBji
Posted in reply to: The Office by Lightmaster
There are 0 replies to this message