Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: startech?

i am with james, people have been wronged by a lot of subs out there but let me tell you, out of everybody i have ever worked for startek is by far the best, i was down and out screwed by a subcontractor to the point i almost lost everything and couldn't afford to go back to work, startek picked me up dusted me off and helped me get back on my feet, if it weren't for those wonderful people god knows where i would be today, they have given me opportunities that i have been looking for my whole career.  please don't blast good people on here if you don't know anything about them, everybody has their opinion.  for a fly by night company as some have called us we have almost tripled our workforce and we are getting people and new contracts by the day, not bad for a fly by night company huh, i or anybody i know has never missed a penny from this company, which is also pretty good for a fly by night company, we have bought ladders and tools and given advances to give good techs a chance to succeed when nobody else will, i guess thats not to bad for a fly by night company either, those who talk bad on here will always be on the outside looking in, either you are not a good tech or a habitual liar, either way we wouldn't want you either,
This is CABL.com posting #342287. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBcV
Posted in reply to: startech? by jtechcomm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: startech? rowjimmy 4/15/2012 9:54:04 PM