Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How He Loves Us

That's what I thought. You have no idea why you say what you say. I know why I have the faith I have and have shared it many times here, but I have yet to see you post intelligent reasoning for the things you state. You too have faith, faith that God does not exist, the Bible is inaccurate, and so on, but you have no sound basis for those statements. You choose to close your mind, and your heart, to anything outside what you "want" to believe, and again, that is a heart problem. You are just plain rebelling against God. That's your choice. You are created in His image with a free will to choose whether to accept or reject Him, but what a tragedy it is when one makes the decision to live out the very short life they are given and then spend eternity separated from Him. I have seen and experienced the power the Gospel has to change lives. I have heard testimony upon testimony of lives that have been forever changed by a relationship with Christ, and yet I have never heard not one person say they asked Christ into their hearts that regretted it, or say it did not work out for them. Not one.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #342195. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBbr
Posted in reply to: Re: How He Loves Us by danimal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How He Loves Us danimal 4/12/2012 6:38:43 PM