Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FTS Really Hiring?

i've been in this business for over 15 years, so i know how many days a week is required. i am just stating that you have only been with FTS for 3 weeks, so give it 6 months and see if you are still making the same money. i have made $1,000-1,200 per week for 4-5 months out of the year and then it is either travel all over the place or stay and suffer with the $450-$500 per week for the other half of the year. i have not worked in Mobile so maybe you will be one of the lucky ones that this doesn't happen to. i wish you well and hope this doesn't happen to you. keep hard at it and try to get to their glorious level 4 and make as much money as you can. give their Memphis office a try and see how well you do. you show up at 7 a.m and finally get your route and equipment around 9:30-10:00 and have 9 jobs to get done and make time frames and keep your efficiency rate up for your score card. i wish you well and hope you are one of the lucky ones that have a shot at getting good routes and continue to get steady work year round.
This is CABL.com posting #342162. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBaU
Posted in reply to: Re: FTS Really Hiring? by mike21412
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: FTS Really Hiring? chrisfrommemphis 4/15/2012 10:30:40 PM
Re: FTS Really Hiring? binghamk 4/12/2012 8:51:14 PM