Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tow truck business???

UKNOWME2,

I have to disagree with most of your post.. I would have said that same thing 14 years ago when I saw some guy that was going door to door selling cable. But I didn't... I bothered this guy for a job and learned the trade of selling cable and now I always have something to fall back on. I have read that a lot of these tow truck drivers are doing six figures and above, they get 20-30 percent of their tickets. I can bet starting out that I am probably going to making the money you mentioned above but I will be learning a new trade. I have received several PM's that mention how good the tow truck company biz is..

I like how you mentioned "what kind of cars do they down?   what kind of house do they live in?    do you think they are making good bread by driving 1 car, living on welfare and living in a tin can?" You are right but this is all personal choices of what you actually do with your money. How do you spend your money once you have made it? So, I agree that most are living this way but I didn't live that way when I was 20 making 300-400 a week so why would I now?

I want you to think of the stress relief that these guys probably don't have to experience... They aren't constantly racking their brains on how to keep the "dream" alive on making it REALLY big as they promised themselves as a kid. They are probably glad to come home and not wonder when they wake up tomorrow is the cable company going to change some stupid rule and try to spin it where I would make more money. I call their life stress free compared to mine IN MANY WAYS... not all though. I acknowledge that living penny to penny and paycheck to paycheck is VERY stressful as I am sure many tow truck drivers do. I wouldn't wish that type of stress on anyone!

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #341883. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbA6p
Posted in reply to: Re: Tow truck business??? by uknowme2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tow truck business??? uknowme2 4/5/2012 12:07:24 PM