Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:ATTN: Equipped Splicers! "Learn to Sweep" & Get paid "OJT"!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU KNOW WHERE THE WORK IS THEN EMAIL ME AT (-REDACTED-)

>I don't know who it was that removed my post...But my suggestion is for those that Pickerell screws to consider litigation against this sight for damages realized by this sights removing my warning of this persons inability to manange his people. While I am no attorney, I play one on the bar and in my opinion, it is irresponsible to remove a warning that is relavent to the well being of those that might reply....
>
>>ATTN: This ad is for "NON-EXPERIENCED" Sweep people! Quality Splicers ONLY NEED REPLY!!!!
>>If you have your own truck & hand tools, climbing gear, ladder for splicing, your "Quality minded" in your work! Your NOT afraid to take the hard money along with the easy money!
>>We will supply the SDA Sweep meter! (Not for purchase)
>>(.06-.10ft strand footage) to start for sweep and (.01-.02ft mitigated footage) for CLI Mitigation/Noise suppression.
>>Get paid a weekly "Regular" check! Know that you have that check in hand Friday! Work with a reputable company that has been around a long time!
>>BUT beware! I run a tight ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Email me back or call (501)944-8049 cell My pager # is on my cell voicemail. Page me and I can all you back. Lets chat.
>>
>>Mark A. Pickrell
>>Daniel Utility Construction, Inc.
>
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #34175. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi3n
There are 0 replies to this message