Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: And then came Daniel

I guess I didn't state my point well enough. Why do some feel it necessary to refute what others believe? Why even give it any thought, much less waste your time constantly posting how untrue you feel it is? I don't find myself giving attention to things I DON'T believe in whatever it may be. It is kind of like when they built the Creation Museum across the river in Hebron, KY. There were folks who had called in bomb threats and protested it being built because they didn't believe in creation. Why in the world would you protest something that doesn't pose any threat to your well being, or to the well being of others, and go as far as threatening to bomb it, just because you don't believe in what they are saying? There are some who come to this forum just to refute the beliefs of others. Why? What's the point? If I don't agree with something I sure don't find a need to refute it on a daily basis. Why would you not spend time on something you DO believe in. I guess if that's what floats your boat, have at it.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #341494. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAZ8
Posted in reply to: Re: And then came Daniel by gococks
There are 0 replies to this message