Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:mtnside cable check the bar

sir i dont know u if some one hit u for cash ud be pissed to i have spoke with larry he is settling our problems so i pulled my messages off the bar but if you want to be noisey i treated larry with great respect and further more larry is a good man and he has a wonderful family but being nice and friendly dont pay the bills but you are a sir for standing up to larry ill respect u for that but i think u should know the story before u bark

>i see all these messages about Larry on here and i just thought it was time somebody came to his defence.I tried to get Larry to respond and he just said let the liar's bury thereself, but i don't feel that why. I have known him a long time and have worked for him off and on since 1988. He has never beat me out of a dime. He has always been there for me when ever i need him and i think he is a outstanding person. You people are trying to ruin him and i think that is an extream case of unjustice. If you people would be honest with yourself and the others who read this site you know if you didn't get your money it was because of something you done(not Larry's fault)You can't expect him to pay you and then pay someone else to correct your mistakes. I think and wish each one of you would apoligize on this site to Larry and except your own fault's. especiaily BOBBY HUFFMAN and FUZZY ORANGE because you know what all Larry has done for you. I was on that job in KY and WVA and i seen first hand what he did to help you 2 men.
This is CABL.com posting #34145. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi2T
Posted in reply to: mtnside cable by lb splicing
There are 0 replies to this message