Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Mountainside Cable

He only changed our home # because it is for personal use his mobile # is the same as it has been every since we moved back to NC. and by the way it is not 8000.00 it is 6000.00 and you didn't get your's because you ran off with 8 truck loads of material that dad had to pay for. I know because i wrote the check to pay for it

>If Larry dosent have anything to be ashamed of then answer me this why does he constantly change his phone number. Im one of the ones he owes money to. $8000.00 to be exact. Ive been in this buisness for 23 years. Never delt with someone that lies so much in my life.
>
>>I don't understand why everybody is attacking mtnside cable. I have known larry for about 10 years and have worked for him almost that whole time. I go any where he ask because he has always paid me and not only that but he is always willing to help me out if i need a little extra. i think if you didn't get your money there was a very good reason, either he didn't get paid or your work had to be fixed by someone else
This is CABL.com posting #34062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi1y
Posted in reply to: Mountainside Cable by ljconnections
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Mountainside Cable Gary Vest 3/10/2001 12:13:00 PM