Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: according to Daniel

O boy Danimal, Oh,if you would only believe God ! What would happen ? The greatest things.Some have NEVER tasted the grace of God,have never had the peace of God.Unbelief robs them of these blessings.It is possible to hear and yet not to perceive the truth.It is possible to read the Word and not share in the life it brings.It is necessaryfor us to have the Holy Spirit to unfold the Word and bring to us the life that is Christ.We can never fully understand the wonders of this redemption until we are full of the Holy Spirit. Smith Wigglesworth March 1st devotional. Wow timing for ya ,huh Danimal.Don't you realizie,that your gift is wating for you.If you truly accept Christ ,even on your death bed,your gift is greater than mine.Those who are last,will be first.Seems like that is in Matthew.I can't always tell you where I read certain passages,however God writes them on my heart.With the exception of James. Trials ,trials,trails !!!!  I know all about that book of James.  Praise the Lord, love you Jesus !!!    keep comin back Dan : )  love ya bro
This is CABL.com posting #340441. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAI9
Posted in reply to: Re: according to Daniel by danimal
There are 0 replies to this message