Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lowering our flag for a crack head

Well it's weird. This could bring out some religious comments though. The funny thing is, as humans we like to judge. However we seem to only judge by pointing fingers at negative things. So we forget, we point our index finger and forget we have three more pointing back at us. Ms. Houston may have been an addict, but that doesn't mean she didn't contribute. As we speak there are veterans that are in Afghanistan (mainly opium), Others that are homeless and some who are not homeless that are addicts. We have had presidents that were addicts. Yes, we may ask what president was an addict and what was he addicted too? Believe it or not Cocaine was once used to treat sinus infections and then became addictions, and was used by many presidents. Hell, I have served my country just like any service member and I'm addicted to cigarettes, Copenhagen, and I have had my share of many varieties of alcohol. Well their are my three fingers pointing back at me. Bill Clinton used marijuana, (Oh yeah he forgot to inhale). And as we speak there are cable workers right now hitting the stem, some that are veterans of service. Who are we to judge? I would see no problem in lowering the flag. I really don't see the big problem. It wouldn't be the first time we Americans have lowered the flag for an addict. Thanks, Semper Fi.
This is CABL.com posting #339965. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbABt
Posted in reply to: Re: Lowering our flag for a crack head by jgc-cableman
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Lowering our flag for a crack head goodsky 2/23/2012 1:35:21 PM
Re: Lowering our flag for a crack head McknightCable 2/23/2012 12:09:22 PM