Create your free account now! Sign up

Global Tech Online

I have know Walter Thompson for over 15 years, so when he ask me to travel 3000 miles for a contract in Cali, I did. Biggest mistake of my life. Every thing I was told from Walt, Ben and Alex was all false. First I was told that I could expect 800 to 900 dollars a day for myself a helper and truck and tools, once out there I found that I would only be making 300 to 400 a day. Now with that said, I was of couse ready to head home. According to Walt and Ben, Global would take the hit if I would stay and complete the project, to get another contract with same vendor. After 3 weeks and multi pay issues and hotel issues(Global wouldnt pay rooms), i decided to cut my losses and head home. Only pay I received was for 2 weeks of work and then they kept the last check saying I owed them. I was given money to get me and my crew out to Cali, but no talk of paying it back was discussed. I dont go accross country for free. They kept 400 on 1st check and the others I never recieved, and was iformed that even thou I didnt get my last check of 1850, that I still owed them 2300. Now keep in mind that the advace was 2500, and wasnt supose to be paid back as I understood. Myself and another tech both went with all tools required and done our job to standard. Working 12 plus hours a day for 3 weeks, and neither of us got paid. Now they say that all this isnt true but you guys know how that goes.Now two of Walts supposed best friends are loosing house truck and much more, in my case my freedom, but his reply was Global cant afford to take the hit. Never known a company that expects the tech to take the fall for them bidding the contract to low, never mind that they were making over 400 per location. So if you like to work for free this is the company for you!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #339718. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAxu
There are 0 replies to this message